Scapular Stability and Mobility in One | Ep. 46
What I have today is simple, quick and easy. If guys are following along out there and been consistent with your pull-up program most of you have probably magically eliminated a proper warm-up. I understand, it happens to everyone. Well, its time to revitalize. Check out today’s combo scapular mobility and stability drill. Only takes a couple minutes and you’re already on the bar so why the hell not?
1. 3 Sets of Hanging Scapular Rolls (5 in one direction / 5 in the other)
2. Continue Pull-up Challenge (Today is Day 19)
See You Tomorrow
Haven’t Started Yet?!?!?!? …… How To Begin The 30 Day Pull-up Challenge:
- If you’re using a band: Use a band setting that allows your max effort to be 8-9 reps (you found this yesterday) and begin at week 1.
- If your strict pull-up max is above 9 rep: Subtract 3 reps from your max effort and begin at the corresponding week (max effort 17 reps – 3 = 14; Begin at week 12: Rep scheme 14,9,8,8,7)
- Perform 5 sets separated by a comfortable rest (1-3 minutes).
- Perform each day, Everyday. CONSISTENCY IS KEY!!!
- If you are failing consistently (2+ days in a row): DROP BACK 2 WEEKS and continue.