WODdoc Episode 205 Project365: Kinesiology Taping The Low Back
Just a little rant…. Prowlers are the real thing. Did a 20 min prowler push AMRAP today…. I thought my buddy was crazy talking this prowler flu nonsense. Nope, it really happens.
Anyway… Today I was approached for the billionth time and asked how to tape their low back using kinesiology tape. I figured that if this question keeps coming up in my box others out there have to have it too. So here it is.
Things to remember when taping:
1. Whenever using kinesiology tape never stretch the first or last inch of the tape… that’s a good way to cause some skin irritation.
2. For this taping position your/their back into a flexed position. We want the skin to be stretched.
3. Use paper-off tension. That means whatever tension is place on the tape as you peal the backing off.
4. Rub the tape to activate the adhesive.
1. Practice a low back kinesiology taping.
*If interested in buying Rocktape Kinesiology tape use code WODdoc for discount on the their website.