WODdoc Episode 154 Project365: Making Your Own Pull-up Wraps
I know… I know… There are a ton of hand protectors out there.. but I am old fashion and I like to make my own. Today is a straight up tutorial of the how-to for making hand protection. Best part is shipping and handling is free…
What you need… A roll of athletic tape… and… your hands.
1. Measure a piece of tape approximately the length of your forearm.
2. Fold the piece in 1/2 lengthwise.
3. Fold tape in half making a loop. Make sure the cut sides of tape is to the outsides.
4. Use additional piece of tape to secure tails of the loop.
5. Repeat Steps 1-4 …. You NEED 2 LOOPS
6. Tape 2 loops together (one strip of tape on both sides).
8. Place on hand … check the fit… boom all done…. except of the other hand!!!
1. Make some hand protection!!!
2. Go monster on the pull-up rig.