WODdoc Episode 247 Project365: 15.2 Body Prep
Last night’s video focused on strategy. Tonight we are talking about how to prep your body for the activities in 15.2. I can’t stress enough that your body performs better when prepped correctly. Follow today’s tips and use yesterday’s strategy to improve on last years score.
Warm-up: 5mins on rower/bike @ conversational pace. Then, 1-2 mins 10 sprint 20 second low intensity.
- 20 thoracic extensions over a rower
- 20 Capt Morgan mobs / leg
- 20 Box stretch mobs / leg
- 10 band pass throughs
- 10 band swims / both directions
- 10 squatting pass throughs
- 10 squatting band pull aparts