WODdoc Episode 69 Project365: Free Handstand Fun
You know somedays you just can’t take life so seriously. Today, was a fun day. Plus, I figured if people were going to accuse me of being sexual…. well then .. this will really chap their ass now won’t it.
The take home points:
- You don’t need walls to practice handstands… partners work just fine. This progression is basically a wall walk without moving your hands… so it is actually easier.
- Make sure the body is rigid.
- Squeeze the butt to neutralize the pelvis.
- Brace the core to lower your ribs.
- Armpits out and press into the ground to engage the rotator cuff.
- head is neutral (this could a bit better in the video).
- weight is in the pads .. yes the pads of your hands (thenar eminence).
- fingers are splayed out
1. Find a partner and accumulate 2-5 mins inverted.
2. Laugh… just a little !!!